June 15, 2021

MATHEMATICIAN FROM ODISHA - PROF T PATI

 Dear Friends

It is indeed my pleasure to introduce you with Prof Tribikram Pati, the 5th President of Odisha Mathematical Academy. 

He was a mathematician per excellence. There is very little information available on net about the world class mathematician. 

Though I could get some information in Odiya language and got the help the one of my known student , Ashu Prakash (IIT Kanpur Alumni) who helped me to get the page translated into English. One of the senior member from Odisha - Mr Trinath Prasad Padhi (Maths faculty - VVM)with whom I worked last year  also helped me to get the work translated into English.

Please go through the link to know the mathematician 

CLICK HERE TO KNOW - PROF T PATI

PLEASE SHARE THE LINK WITH YOUR FRIENDS TO HAVE MAXIMUM PARTICIPATION

E

CLICK HERE TO PLAY QUIZ

REGARDS

DR RAJESH THAKUR

No comments: