June 4, 2021

Mathematician from Assam :- Dr Dilip Kumar Dutta

Hello Friends

Thanks for your overwhelming response. Your support is my strength. 

This is an initiative to make you aware about mathematicians who contributed immensely and belong to different states of India.

In the last 5 years , I have travelled extensively and trained teachers in different parts of India. I think to know the mathematical contribution to someone who belongs to your own state will make you feel happy within.

 I am thankful to Rajib Ranjan Dhar, a member of Expert committee of All India Ramanujan Maths Club, Gujarat for his contribution. 

Mathematician of the quiz :- Dr Dilip Kumar Dutta

I tried to collect few question on the basis of articles available on net. I do feel that Assam Govt. should take some initiative and make community/ students aware of the mathematical achievement done by the mathematicians and scientist born in Assam.

There is no webpage on Dr Dilip Kumar Dutta and I would urge the Assom Mathematical Society to make a webpage on Dr Dutta.

 To read about the mathematician click here


For playing the quiz click the link. Don't forget to share your valuable comment and suggestion if any.

Click the link to play quiz

Regards

Dr Rajesh Kumar Thakur

No comments: