April 26, 2021

Ramanujan Remembrance Day Quiz

 Dear Friends

Today is the death anniversary of Mathematical Genius Srinivasa Ramanujan Iyengar. You all have read and learnt a lot about this mathematical genius in the quiz that I conducted last year. I am overwhelmed with the response I got in 3 quiz I conducted on the life of Srinivasa Ramanujan. Nearly 30 thousands students, teachers and researcher across the globe participated in the quiz.

I got many WhatsApp messages from my friends and emails from many of the participants requesting me to conduct quiz on Ramanujan's death anniversary. I do hope you will enjoy the quiz. 

Click the link to play the quiz

You can watch the PPT of 1st round of quiz consisting of 60 questions on the life of Srinivasa Ramanujan.

watch the quiz on Youtube

Thanks a lot 

Dr Rajesh Kumar Thakur

No comments: