May 19, 2019

Positive Thinking - Part 2 - K Bhanumoorthy


Instead of having expectations with negative thinking, the student should have thought with open mind and positive thinking. Then there would have been every possibility to correct  himself/herself.

Here are Positive ideas /Thinking which would have helped the student

1 .As I am studying well and regular in studies, quarrel between my
    Parents have been getting reduced.
2. As I am being a good student, I get good friends.
3. I am able to achieve the target /aim, by maintaining good health.
4. I do clarify doubts then and there from the subject teachers, so able  
     to  understand  and  learn in a better way.
5. I do respect and love my elder sister and elder brother, so they extend   
    support  and  help  in my studies.
6. I am friendly with my neighbour and have cordial relation with others  
     thereby  I do get help from them.
7. The student who is sitting by the side of me is being corrected then and
     there  when  a mistake is committed; results in, we two learn easily.
8. Since I approach the other people with right attitude, my problems
     are  heard,  I am being helped.

To sum up ,the student might not have lacked behind other students, had he thought with POSITIVE THINKING (note), he /she would have succeeded in studies , why in studies in life too. There ends the discussion.

Conclusion:  In life skills one of the important points is “SELF AWARENESS” which deals with
a)  Areas where strong and weak;
 b) Conscious about health, good character;
c)  Likes and dislikes.

A Chinese proverb to ponder over:

“He who blames others has a long way to go on his journey,
   He who blames himself is half way there
   He who blames no one has arrived.”  

A positive thinking makes any one happier and  more  resilient.

K Bhanumoorthy

No comments: